This one day workshop will focus on strategies for dealing with and engaging difficult people, and then positively managing them.
Ever faced with:
- Mr Know It All
- Miss Silence That Kills
- Sir My Way Or The Highway
- Ms “Over-friendly and intruding into your space”
- Ms “Whatever You Say” or Mr “Anything”
- Mr Full of Doubts
Of course you have. They come in the form of your customers, clients, colleagues, subordinates, managers, supervisors, bosses and even your friends, relatives and loved ones (spouse, children, parents!)
And you know how these people affect your productivity, your mood and at times, your mental, physical and emotional health.
If you decide that you have suffered enough from these difficult people and that it is time to learn how to effectively deal with and engage difficult people; positively influence them; achieve better results at work, and relationship, this program is for you.
• Identify the 9 types of difficult people (and they are BORN with it).
• The psychology and ingrained personality that makes them difficult.
• Strategies for dealing with and engaging difficult people, and then positively influence them.
• How to apply the NLP "Agreement Frame".
• How to bypass the Mental Gatekeeper and engage the hearts of difficult people.
• How to “reprimand” difficult people and still have them thank you for it.
• How to manage your own state and defend against difficult people’s negative influence.
• How to turn yourself into someone that looks forward to dealing with difficult people.
• How to manage difficult situations.
You will be mentally, emotionally prepared and skilled to deal with and engage difficult people.
Through a series of meticulously planned experiential activities (physical, mental and psychological), sharing, discussion, reflection, trainees will be guided and experience:
1. Self Awareness and Emotional State management in dealing with difficult situation
2. Discovery and understanding the 9 types of difficult people and better appreciate their innate traits
3. NLP Communication Model and how you can easily “Read” a person
4. How to truly seek first to understand and then be understood
5. Creating Win-Win through NLP Agreement Frame
6. Breaking down emotional defences and connecting hearts then mind
7. Applying the art of “Compassion” and “Ho’Oponopono”
Who should attend
• Managers, Executives, Supervisors, Sales Professionals, Customer Service and anyone who is having problems dealing with Difficult People.
Ken Casimir Koh has personally coached and trained over 65,000 professionals, managers, c-Suite, educators, students and parents in Asia, to achieve their desired results in their Professional, Personal, Academic, Spiritual and Financial development pursuit.
His extensive training experience covers Sales, Customer Service, Team Management and Synergy, Personal and Emotional Development, Organisational Development, Digital Marketing and Inborn Personality coaching.
By basing his training methodology on Emotional and Personal Coaching, Ken has helped his trainees in turning the worst of clients into raving fans; toxic organisations into peak performance teams; average work performers to top producers; individual despair and depression into emotional baggage release; and conflicting partners to closer bonds.
He is best known for helping his trainees achieve transformation in the areas of:
1) Self Development, Coaching and Therapy, where trainees work on reflection and rediscovery of SELF, release and break free from Self Limits, project and create a compelling future, and attain Emotional, Intellectual, Physical and even Spiritual alignment for success.
2) Team Development where organisations work on effective communications, connection, integration, cohesion and collaboration, to positively resolve conflicts and achieve desired team outcomes.
3) NLP and Inborn Personality (Enneagram) Coaching where trainees use powerful tools to achieve extraordinary results.
Ken has a Bachelor of IT, and is a certified and highly experienced in: NLP, Leadership Development, Emotion and Communication, Conflict Resolution, Eliciting Peak Performance, Enneagram Coaching, Accelerated Learning, etc.
• Date to be advised - 2nd Run
• S$ 450 per participant
• S$ 400 per participant for 2 participants from the same organisation
• S$ 350 per participant for 3 or more participants from the same organisation
• 9 am - 5 pm
• PIC Claimable for Company Sponsored Participants.
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the end of the workshop.
• Coffee & tea with snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks
• Buffet lunch with vegetarian & halal options
Please use this form to register for our HRM SKILLS Workshops.
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-7516 or 6338-8487, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
You can register online for any of HRM SKILLS Workshops using the Registration Form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The information we require for email registration is as follows:
- Course Title & Date
- Participant's Full Name
- Organisation, Company Name or Self-Sponsored
- Contact Person (If different from Participant)
- Contact Number
Past Participants' Comments
Past Participant Organisations
• Credit Counselling Singapore, Faith Community Baptist Church.
• MCL Logistics Asia, Ministry of Manpower (MOM), Singapore.
• Opto-Pharm, Paradise Group Holdings.
• SKF Asia Pacific.