Personal grooming plays a vital role in your personal and professional life.
In this complex world filled with adversity, we are constantly being judged and scrutinized the minute we walk out of the door. They judge you by the way you dress, walk and project yourself.
Dressing for success has become a very important aspect of one’s life now. You can secure or lose a deal, receive admiration and respect from your peers, subordinates and clients all through your grooming sense.
A person’s professional appearance needs to support their professional accomplishments coupled with business etiquette, personal grooming, mannerism and body language.
Personal grooming is not only a corporate requirement but also play a vital role in your personal and professional life.
• Improving your professional appearance at workplace.
• Choosing the right dressing based on your body shape.
• Determining your season and suitable colours.
• Walking with style, grace and confidence.
• Maintaining radiant and healthy looking skin.
• Deciding the right hairstyle for your face shape.
• Creating a positive and lasting impression.
• Right colours and styles to suit your face shape, body shape, height and lifestyle.
• Determine your body shape.
• Match your skirt, pants, blouse, heels and handbag for a complete sassy you (for ladies).
• Mix and match shirts, pants, belts, shoes and ties (for men).
• Appropriate accessories for work.
• Perfume and scents for the workplace.
• What is your face shape?
• Hairstyling tips (chic and sassy hairstyle to match your face shape).
• Poise and posture.
• Skincare (Herbal remedies for skin).
• Effect of positive impression.
Who should attend
• All company employees or anyone who wish to leave a good first impression and boost their self confidence to achieve self fulfilment in their personal life and work.
Kay Nalla has dedicated 18 years of her life training staffs and colleagues on customer service, personal grooming and make up and selling techniques while performing her managerial duties in the sales and marketing field. Her love and passion to interact with people propelled her to work in travel agencies, various hotels (F&B, room sales & banquet), The Singapore Changi Airport and well established spas like Clarins, Haach and Bonafides.
Kay’s responsibilities include managing all aspects from recruiting new staffs, training them to their best potential, implementing effective promotions to accomplish the sales revenue for the outlet, managing customer’s needs and wants and also holding talks for the clients on various beneficial topics including body language, active listening skills and more. Her extensive experience and knowledge in the hospitality arena coupled with her genuine desire to share has made her a much sought after speaker.
Kay was invited to hold talks and conduct workshops for government bodies, country clubs, hospitals, banks, spas and other sectors including Singapore Police Force, Singapore Girl’s Home, Singapore Changi Prison, Panasonic, Rendezvous Hotel and more.
Kay is a MOE approved and certified ACTA trainer. She holds a Diploma in Travel and Ticketing (IATA/UFTAA), Diploma in Aesthetics (Beauty), NITEC in Face Care, LCCI in Marketing and possesses a Certificate for Personal Grooming. She was also awarded a Super host Certificate from The Singapore Tourism Board.
• 18 December 2018 (2nd Run) - Confirmed
• 17 May 2019 (3rd Run)
• S$ 350 per participant
• S$ 300 per participant for 2 or more participants from the same organisation
Duration / Venue
• 9 am - 5 pm
• Hotel Grand Pacific Singapore
• Coffee & tea with snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks
• Buffet lunch with vegetarian & halal options
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the end of the workshop.
Please use this form to register for our HRM SKILLS Workshops.
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-7516 or 6338-8487, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
You can register online for any of HRM SKILLS Workshops using the Registration Form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The information we require for email registration is as follows:
- Course Title & Date
- Participant's Full Name
- Organisation, Company Name or Self-Sponsored
- Contact Person (If different from Participant)
- Contact Number
Past Participants' Comments
• "Very practical, easy to understand with good examples!"
Past Participant Organisations
• A H Low & Co
• British Council (SG) Ltd
• Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore
• Luther Corporate Services Pte Ltd
• PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
• Topcom Messaging Pte Ltd