When we first step into an office or an organization, we would love to be greeted with a smile and be attended to immediately. This first impression from the staff who reached out to us leaves a good memory.
Whether you are at the front desk or working with the internal customers, colleagues at your workplace, it is important to be professional at all times.
When front desk/office staff need to attend to walk in customers and also answer incoming telephone calls, what is the protocol in these circumstances? Should the employee pick up the call first or to attend to the client first?
This one-day workshop will focus on the necessary skills and tools for the front desk/office staff as well as providing excellent customer service. You will also learn how to stay calm when handling challenging situations when it arises at times.
• Understanding the essential skills as a Receptionist, Front Office/Desk Staff, Customer Service in an organization.
• Managing daily tasks at the front office and ensuring walk-in customers and customer enquiries are well-attended to.
• Appreciating the importance of great customer service, proper ways of handling difficult callers and unhappy customers.
• Equip with the necessary skills and knowledge to achieve Customer Service Excellence.
1. You Play a Very Important Role in Your Organization
- S.M.I.L.E Always (profeSsional, sMile, authentIc, Listen, positivE)
- Our voice, tone and facial expressions tells everything
2. Professional Image
- From greeting to the end of the telephone call
- Speak clearly, specific and be understood
- Look good, Feel confident (from head to toe)
3. Communicate Style
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Know your organization well to lead further
- Be open and not take it personal
4. All Ready!
- P.E.T, be patient, show empathy and trust your customers
- Active listening and take down messages
5. Customer Service Skills
- Serve your customers with your heart
- Appreciate your customer’s feedback
6. Customer is Always RIGHT!
- Happy customers goes a long way
- Attend to their needs to build long term relationship
- Respect them and you will be respected
Who should attend
• Receptionist, Front Office/Desk Staff and anyone who requires to attend to internal and external customers
• Case studies
• Role Play
Benefits of Attending This Course
• To equip participants with the necessary skills and instill their confidence and professionalism when guest visits
Josey Koh has vast years of experience working at the front desk and admin support with great customer service. She has worked with Housing and Development Board, Creative Technology, British Telecom, Forum The Shopping Mall, Cisco Systems and has received many positive feedback and had enjoyed every moment serving the external and internal customers within the organization.
Josey has trained numerous participants in the areas of communication skills, presentation skills, customer service, administrative skills etc. Her learners enjoyed her sharing as it is always fun, interactive, engaging and inspiring.
Josey’s corporate clients include Central Provident Fund, Public Utilities Board, Ministry of Education, Bristol Myers Squibb, Fei Yue Community Services, National University of Singapore etc.
Josey also delivers breakfast and lunch talks to companies and the topics include Mental Wellness, Stay Positive and Be Happy, Parenting Tips, etc.
Josey is ACTA certified, a Life Coach and an Enneagram Practitioner. She is also a certified Parent Facilitator and holds a Graduate Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology in Mindfulness, as well as a Diploma in Teaching English and an Advanced Diploma in Business Administration.
• 17 April 2024 (1st Run)
• S$ 450 per participant
• S$ 400 per participant for 2 or more participants from the same organisation
• 9 am - 5 pm
• Coffee & tea with snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks
• Lunch will be provided
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the end of the workshop.
Please use this form to register for our HRM SKILLS Workshops.
* Please note that the participant’s particulars will be shared with SSG (SkillsFuture Singapore) for the post-training TRAQOM (Training Quality and Outcome Measurement) survey.
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-7516 or 6338-8487, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
You can register online for any of HRM SKILLS Workshops using the Registration Form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The information we require for email registration is as follows:
- Course Title & Date
- Participant's Full Name, NRIC/FIN, Email Address, Mobile Number
- Organisation, Company Name or Self-Sponsored
- Contact Person (If different from Participant)
- Contact Number