Master the art of negotiation
Sales negotiation can be challenging, demanding and uncomfortable to salesperson. In any sales negotiation the outcome is unpredictable. Winning or losing the deal is likening to riding the roller coaster with the adrenaline rush pumping at full speed which increases the heart rate, pulse rate and blood pressure.
In order to sell successfully or close any given deals, salesperson must accomplish two important objectives. The main objective is to close the sales and the second is to conduct themselves in a professional manner and win the trust of the customer without showing emotional or stress when things are not going the right direction.
To become successful in sales, one must master the art of negotiation, understand how the customer thinks and keep your inner emotional struggles under check. How can salesperson negotiate like a pro and without stress?
In this one day workshop, whether you are new to this role or a seasoned professional, you will walk away with new ideas or approaches that exceed your expectations.
• Understanding fundamentals of negotiation.
• Know your Unique Value Proposition?
• Learn your customer’s backstory.
• Overcoming the psychological fear in negotiation.
• Insider secrets for making sales.
• Negotiate with style and finesse.
I. Know your Unique Value Propositions (UVP)
• Before you start your negotiation, identify your UVP.
• Stand out from the crowd with your UVP.
• Focus on the Why and not What.
II. Fundamental of Negotiation
• Identifying the fundamental and key concepts of negotiation.
• Strategies to win more deals.
• Developing salesperson’s confident in deal makings.
III. Overcome the psychology fear and start becoming a successful negotiator
• Strategy to make negotiation a less painful process.
• How the manager should work with each sales person.
• How to stay calm and focus during the process of negotiation.
• What if you lost the deal?
IV. Negotiate with style and finesse
• Key insider’s secrets to winning more deals.
• How to be a better negotiator.
• Asking the essential skill for success.
• Stop worrying about the numbers and start building relationships.
Who should attend
• For new or seasoned account managers, salespersons, marketing executives.
• Any salesperson who wishes to polish the fine art of negotiation and propel the selling career to the next higher level.
William Wong had worked in two of the largest insurance companies in the world and possess 23 years of in-depth experiences covering the various aspects of sale & marketing, channel management, turn-key projects, process improvement, start-up operation and business transformation.
William is well versed in the field of sales management and he is equally adapted in running process improvement projects utilizing 6 Sigma methodology. With various key appointments in sales and process improvement projects in his tenure, spanning Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea and Thailand, some highlights of William’s illustrious career include; generated annual turnover from $50m to $250m within 20 years, helped grow the sales force to be the largest in the country through aggressive recruitment drives and creative marketing campaigns, doubled the productivity of sale force through productivity improvement and training programs, revamped and reengineered the backroom operation processes and helped save $0.5m in operation cost.
William was the workshop leader for sales managers’ conference, company spokesman in recruitment seminar for new agents, keynotes speaker for company’s seminars and trainer for leadership and sales management programs.
Graduated with a degree in Business Administration from the National University of Singapore in 1985, William is also a certified financial planner, trained 6 Sigma Greenbelt, and ACTA certified Trainer and Assessor.
• Date to be advised - 2nd Run
• 9 am - 5 pm
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the end of the workshop.
• S$ 450 per participant
• S$ 400 per participant for 2 participants from the same organisation
• S$ 350 per participant for 3 or more participants from the same organisation
• PIC Claimable for Company Sponsored Participants.
• Coffee & tea with snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks
• Buffet lunch with vegetarian & halal options
Please use this form to register for our HRM SKILLS Workshops.
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-7516 or 6338-8487, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
You can register online for any of HRM SKILLS Workshops using the Registration Form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The information we require for email registration is as follows:
- Course Title & Date
- Participant's Full Name
- Organisation, Company Name or Self-Sponsored
- Contact Person (If different from Participant)
- Contact Number
Past Participants' Comments
• "Thanks for the fun & interesting course. Glad I participated & met new people from different business backgrounds!"
Past Participant Organisations
• Coolasia Technology.
• DP Chemicals.
• Ecu-Line Singapore.
• Pruftechnik S.E.A..
• Singapore Children’s Society.