The dynamic nature of today’s sales climate requires skills to penetrate into new accounts. Decision makers today are busier than before, equipped with more choices and well-informed. Any sales discussions with them will therefore needs to be targeted, specific and able to meet their needs.
This one day training focuses on how to get the attention of decision-makers, start and continue meaningful discussions that bring the conversation to the next step. It also equips sales persons with skills to position themselves as subject matter expert, draw out the critical persons in the decision making process, and decide whether the transactions will move forward effectively.
• To position yourself before decision-makers and gatekeepers as a Go-to-person in your area of expertise.
• To understand the essential skills necessary to effectively bring the sales conversation to the next step.
• To know how to equip yourself with specific sales strategies that get your potential clients to pay attention to you, and want to know your service.
• Using Executive Value Proposition to maximize the effectiveness of sales conversation.
I. Assessing your sales skills in selling to Decision Makers & Gate keepers
• An honest and quick assessment of your skills and approach when you approach accounts for the first time.
• Recognising changes you need to make in your choice of words and preparation.
II. Understanding the Effectiveness of your Executive Value Proposition
• Increasing your probability of getting into the door: Crafting your strategy, being fully prepared before you approach your clients. Using a multi-prong approach.
• Developing the skill of generating interest within your first sales conversation.
• Positioning yourself as a subject matter expert.
III. Maximising your sales meeting – even if it is just the first time
• Knowing how to manage the agenda within your conversation.
• Assessing critical information from your client successfully: Knowing the most important questions to ask in a short period of time.
• Knowing the different kinds of questions to use, and crafting them effectively.
IV. Targeting your offering to your clients so that they want it
• Know how to develop the requirements of your client – so you can target your offering to their needs.
• Reviewing priorities to reinforce what your clients’ consider as important.
• Agree on recommendations and next steps to move forward.
• Knowing what to do if your customers disappears into a black hole.
Who should attend
• Executives with some experience of selling in B-to-B accounts
• Newly appointed or junior sales managers, sales team leaders, marketing and product development executives with little or no prior experience in the sales function.
Adrian Tien has over a decades experience in sales and working with sales teams. Some of his experience include:
- Equipping business managers with business presentation skills to secure management buy-in
- Managing and equipping sales people for investment seminars that generate more than USD$1 million in sales over a single weekend,
- Shorten the learning curve of new supervisors and managers by more than 6 months,
- Accelerate sales revenue by more than 10%, introducing advanced selling skills to amateur sales people, increasing prospecting activity by more than 30% within 3 days of a sales strategy implementation,
A range of executives Adrian has trained for include Mandarin Hotel, Singapore Confederation of Industries, Warner Bros Home Video, Rolls Royce, DHL, Maersk Online, DBS Management, UBS Bank, Motorola, Jones Lang LaSalle, Hermis Epitek, Superskills Graphics, American RE Insurance, Prudential, Informatics Group, Ewing Communications, Synergi New Asia, MediaCorp, AU Systems, Keppel Insurance, CPG Laboratories, Tourism Board of Singapore, Singapore General Hospital, and etc
He is known for subjects that include: Sales Coaching for B-to-B sales teams, Getting the attention of Decision Makers, How to Sell to Big Companies, Crafting Sales Messages that get your Customers to Buy, etc
Adrian has a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, specializing in journalism and advertising. His certification includes topics such as: Leadership Effectiveness, Negotiating Win-Win solutions, Consulting in Sales, etc.
• Date to be advised - 1st Run
• S$ 450 per participant
• S$ 400 per participant for 2 participants from the same organisation
• S$ 350 per participant for 3 or more participants from the same organisation
• 9 am - 5 pm
• PIC Claimable for Company Sponsored Participants.
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the end of the workshop.
• Coffee & tea with snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks
• Buffet lunch with vegetarian & halal options
Please use this form to register for our HRM SKILLS Workshops.
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-7516 or 6338-8487, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
You can register online for any of HRM SKILLS Workshops using the Registration Form or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The information we require for email registration is as follows:
- Course Title & Date
- Participant's Full Name
- Organisation, Company Name or Self-Sponsored
- Contact Person (If different from Participant)
- Contact Number