Frequently Asked Questions
Training, Payment and More
When will I receive the Course Confirmation after registering?
An acknowledgement email will be sent after when you have registered online successfully. Once the training course is confirmed, we will send you the course confirmation via email.
Will I receive a Certificate of Attendance?
Yes, Certificate of Attendance will be issued (at the end of the course) if you complete the workshop.
How many participants are there at your training programme?
The average class size is between 10 to 15 participants.
Can foreigners register for the courses?
Yes. We have foreign participants (e.g. from Thailand, Cambodia, China, Vietnam, Philippines etc) who had attended our training courses.
Do you assist to arrange accommodation for overseas participants?
No, overseas participants have to book their own accommodation through the hotels' corporate websites. However, we can request the hotel person-in-charge of accommodation to liaise with the participants on the arrangement.
Where is your training venue?
We book hotel seminar rooms to hold the training events and the hotels are located conveniently in the city area.
Are complimentary car park coupons available?
Yes, complimentary car park coupons are available on a first-come-first-basis. Participants are encouraged to take public transport as our training venues (hotels located in the city area) are easily accessible by public transport.
Is halal or vegetarian food available during the training?
Yes, you can either indicate your food preference when you registered for our full day program or inform us on the day of training at the registration counter.
Can I get a refund if I am not able to attend the course but have already made payment?
Refund is not available but we can consider issuing credit vouchers which is valid for one year and can be used on a course of similar value or as an offset for another course of higher value.
If I wish to use my SkillsFuture Credit, do I have to pay the full fee to HRMSKILLS PTE LTD?
There are 2 options when you apply for the SkillsFuture Credit:
- To disburse the credit to yourself (application to be done before or after the course start date) – pay full fee to HRM SKILLS PTE LTD
- To disburse the credit to HRMSKILLS PTE LTD (application to be done before the course start date) – pay partial fee to HRM SKILLS PTE LTD
Viewing our website
To view our website using Internet Explorer, you can do either of the following:
1. To view our website using Internet Explorer, please turn off the SmartScreen filter in the Tools/Safety menu of the browser.
2. If you encounter the "This website has been reported as unsafe" page, click on "More information", followed by "Disregard and continue (not recommended)". Our website is safe and virus-free. More information on this issue can be found at http://www.zdnet.com/
3. Alternatively, use any other browser like Google Chrome, Opera or Firefox browser to view our website perfectly.