Handling Conflicts at Work
We have all experienced conflict in unique and personal ways. We must be perceptive enough to understand what roles we play in creating or exacerbating conflict. This seminar enables participants to better understand and practice the skills and strategies of conflict resolution at work.
I. Causes of Conflict
• What is Conflict?
• Types of Conflicts
• Where does conflict come from?
II. Conflict Management Techniques
• Advantages and Disadvantages of Resolving Conflicts
• Sources of Conflict
• Negatives of Unresolved Conflicts
• Conflict Resolution Strategies
• Dos and don'ts for handling a conflict situation
III. Techniques for Resolving Conflicts Successfully
• “I” vs YOU Language