This workshop will equip you with the tools to achieve a harmonious work-life balance and experience a more fulfilling and relaxed life
All of us have to cope and adapt with the new norm and working style after the great pandemic, whether it is in the office or at home. This is challenging as we have to manage our own mental wellbeing and personal life.
Are there moments which you have to deal with stress and anxiety when you have tight datelines to meet or packed schedule at work which drive you crazy? Or when you need to leave the office on time to care-give your children or seniors at home? You feel overly stretched and wish for someone who could step in to help you.
This one-day workshop will share with you on the importance of self-care, and there will be tools and necessary skills imparted so that you could practice in your office and at home. The benefit is that you will be able to focus more at work, feel relief, relax and appreciate more in life.
• To appreciate the importance of mindfulness practice at workplace.
• To improves the emotional resilience of individual to better understand their own emotions.
• To helps improve individual’s productivity and creativity at work.
• To support the staff in the office and make it a less stressful environment.
1. What is Mindfulness?
- It is about being aware of our own thoughts, feelings, actions and behaviour.
- A powerful tool to improve productivity and creativity in the workplace.
2. The Importance of Mindfulness at Workplace
- It helps to stay focused on the task in hand and be more efficient too.
- To have positive impact on our individual and collective mental health.
3. Benefits of Mindfulness in The Workplace
- Focus, focus, focus
- Improves working relationship with your co-workers and productivity
- I am HAPPIER!
- Wow! I am more calm
4. Let’s Practice Mindfulness
- We need to slow down
- Introduce mindfulness practice in your office
5. Ways to be More Mindful at Our Workplace
- The way we talk, think and feel
- Let’s support each other
Who should attend
• Anyone who would like to improve their productivity at work and manage stress more effectively.
• Case studies
• Role Play
Benefits of Attending This Course
• Attendees will be equipped with the proper way of mindfulness practice and to share the knowledge and skills with their co-workers and loved ones.
Josey Koh has vast years of experience working at the front desk and admin support with great customer service. She has worked with Housing and Development Board, Creative Technology, British Telecom, Forum The Shopping Mall, Cisco Systems and has received many positive feedback and had enjoyed every moment serving the external and internal customers within the organization.
Josey has trained numerous participants in the areas of communication skills, presentation skills, customer service, administrative skills etc. Her learners enjoyed her sharing as it is always fun, interactive, engaging and inspiring.
Josey’s corporate clients include Central Provident Fund, Public Utilities Board, Ministry of Education, Bristol Myers Squibb, Fei Yue Community Services, National University of Singapore etc.
Josey also delivers breakfast and lunch talks to companies and the topics include Mental Wellness, Stay Positive and Be Happy, Parenting Tips, etc.
Josey is ACTA certified, a Life Coach and an Enneagram Practitioner. She is also a certified Parent Facilitator and holds a Graduate Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology in Mindfulness, as well as a Diploma in Teaching English and an Advanced Diploma in Business Administration.
• 4 June 2024 (1st Run)
• S$ 450 per participant
• S$ 400 per participant for 2 or more participants from the same organisation
• 9 am - 5 pm
• Coffee & tea with snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks
• Lunch will be provided
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the end of the workshop.
Please use this form to register for our HRM SKILLS Workshops.
* Please note that the participant’s particulars will be shared with SSG (SkillsFuture Singapore) for the post-training TRAQOM (Training Quality and Outcome Measurement) survey.
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-7516 or 6338-8487, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
You can register online for any of HRM SKILLS Workshops using the Registration Form or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The information we require for email registration is as follows:
- Course Title & Date
- Participant's Full Name, NRIC/FIN, Email Address, Mobile Number
- Organisation, Company Name or Self-Sponsored
- Contact Person (If different from Participant)
- Contact Number