One of the keys to personal and professional success is the ability to present well in front of others.
Whether you are persuading colleagues, selling a client or energizing a team, the power of your presentation skills makes the difference between success and failure.
This course enables participants to communicate with confidence, speak with style and present with power. Combining story-telling techniques visualization and presentation skills, the workshop allows participants to fully utilize their imagination, and engage in fun voice and speech exercises and drills.
(Face-to-face training at our hotel venues which are certified SG Clean)
• To understand how good voice projection affects your presentation
• To learn the basics of voice projection for an expressive presentation
• To create and enhance voice tonality and articulation in presentation
• To build an impressive presentation structure that resonates with the audience
• To present confidence in presentation despite nervousness
• To handle the unexpected situations during a presentation.
I. Voice Projection and Presentation Skills
• Basic Understanding of the Voice Instrument
• Fundamentals of Sound Production
• Finding Your Voice Tonality
• Correct Breathing Techniques for better vocal sustainability
• Waking Up Your Diaphragm – An Important Muscle for a Powerful Voice
• Before and after voice review (with audio recordings)
II. Enhancing Your Vocal Expression
• Vocal Expression in Speech: Pause, Stress, and Intonation
• Eliminate Speech Fillers
• Enunciation Training
• Script reading exercise
III. Building Presentation Structure
• Build presentation structure that resonates with the audience
• Know Your presentation Signposts
• Self-rescue techniques
• Present with confidence (fake it till you make it)
• Presentation Etiquettes
- Your overall visual impact
- Common mistakes presenters make
- Body movements and gestures
- Hiding nervousness
IV. Speech Visualization
• Handling Questions and Answers
• Combing All: Final Presentation (Video Recording and Review)
Who should attend
Anyone who gives presentations to small groups or large audiences:
• Management Meetings
• Sales Presentations
• Employee Presentations
• Public Speaking Engagements
• Mini Lecture
• Exercises and Drills
• Video Lessons
• Individual Presentation
Carina Tien has over 20 years of corporate experience in various multinational companies. Her experience and exposure include customer relations, human resources, training & development, sales administration, secretarial, advertising and business development.
Carina is a Certified Corporate Trainer specializing in communication skills training and an expert in voice coaching. Her areas of focus include Business Etiquette, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Interpersonal Skills, Assertive Skills, Goal Setting and Personal Effectiveness, Customer Service and Handling Difficult People/Customers. She has conducted numerous workshops for both MNCs and SMEs in the past years and has been interviewed in the media such as Singapore’s News Radio 93.8 Live and Pop Radio Station 933. Carina also contributes articles to the Straits Times Career Guide.
A powerful presenter, Carina takes a keen interest in research and development of workshops, keeping in mind participants’ various organizational behaviours and work habits. Her conviction with regard to potential in every human being to excel beyond his imagination is very strong and forms the basis of her training. The key to success is our belief in ourselves. She evokes a positive self-response within individuals so that they start believing in their own capabilities. It gives her immense pleasure to witness her audience’s paradigm shift during and after the workshops. Her mission in life is to assist individuals to flourish and progress even during extreme stress and adverse circumstances and to be a source of positivity and inspiration for the community and colleagues around them.
Carina has a Degree in Business & Human Resource Management. She also has Diplomas in Communication Studies, Advertising, Business Administration, Image Consulting, and in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), as well as a Professional Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, a Certificate in Practical Counseling as well as an Advanced Certificate In Training & Assessment (ACTA).
Carina is a Certified Master Life Coach and NLP Practitioner and is effectively bilingual in English, Mandarin and local dialects.
• Date to be advised (2nd Run)
• S$ 450 per participant
• S$ 400 per participant for 2 or more participants from the same organisation
Duration / Venue
• 9 am - 5 pm
• Hotel seminar room
• Coffee & tea with snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks
• Lunch will be provided
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the end of the workshop.
Please use this form to register for our HRM SKILLS Workshops.
* Please note that the participant’s particulars will be shared with SSG (SkillsFuture Singapore) for the post-training TRAQOM (Training Quality and Outcome Measurement) survey.
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-7516 or 6338-8487, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
Past Participants' Comments
Past Participant Organisations
• General Filter Pte Ltd
• Havi Freight Management (S) Pte Ltd
• MavenTree Technology Pte Ltd
• PAP Community Foundation
• Safran Electronics & Defense Services Asia Pte Ltd
• World Courier Singapore Pte Ltd