The ability to manage our stress will effectively improve the quality of our lives, our effectiveness and our relationships. Prolong state of distress will result in the deterioration of our body immunity system as well as causing mental fatigue. How can we manage our stress, exploring the real reasons behind our stresses and look for strategies of identifying our thought behaviours will greatly help to reduce our stress responses. This workshop helps you to build an effective self-support mechanism for many years to come.
(Face-to-face training at our hotel venues which are certified SG Clean)
• Understand and identify the causes of stress
• Apply time management to reduce stress
• Identify thinking and behaviour patterns that lead to distress
• Develop effective coping mechanisms
• Develop an effective self-support system
1. Understand and Identify the Causes of Stress
- What is stress
- How does our mind response to stress
- Various Internal and external Influences that cause stress
2. Time Management Skills
- How can Time Management Skills help us to reduce stress
- Create your “Time Capsule”
3. Stress Triggers – A Deeper Exploration
- Identify thinking and behaviour patterns that lead to distress
- Understanding emotional association with your stress
- Identify stress triggers and developing coping mechanism
4. Building Self-Mindfulness
- Relaxation Techniques
- Developing a self-support system
Who should attend
• This workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Stress Management.
Carina Tien has over 20 years of corporate experience in various multinational companies. Her experience and exposure include customer relations, human resources, training & development, sales administration, secretarial, advertising and business development.
Carina is a Certified Corporate Trainer specializing in communication skills training and an expert in voice coaching. Her areas of focus include Business Etiquette, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Interpersonal Skills, Assertive Skills, Goal Setting and Personal Effectiveness, Customer Service and Handling Difficult People/Customers. She has conducted numerous workshops for both MNCs and SMEs in the past years and has been interviewed in the media such as Singapore’s News Radio 93.8 Live and Pop Radio Station 933. Carina also contributes articles to the Straits Times Career Guide.
A powerful presenter, Carina takes a keen interest in research and development of workshops, keeping in mind participants’ various organizational behaviours and work habits. Her conviction with regard to potential in every human being to excel beyond his imagination is very strong and forms the basis of her training. The key to success is our belief in ourselves. She evokes a positive self-response within individuals so that they start believing in their own capabilities. It gives her immense pleasure to witness her audience’s paradigm shift during and after the workshops. Her mission in life is to assist individuals to flourish and progress even during extreme stress and adverse circumstances and to be a source of positivity and inspiration for the community and colleagues around them.
Carina has a Degree in Business & Human Resource Management. She also has Diplomas in Communication Studies, Advertising, Business Administration, Image Consulting, and in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), as well as a Professional Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, a Certificate in Practical Counseling as well as an Advanced Certificate In Training & Assessment (ACTA).
Carina is a Certified Master Life Coach and NLP Practitioner and is effectively bilingual in English, Mandarin and local dialects.
• 5 May 2023 (1st Run)
• S$ 450 per participant
• S$ 400 per participant for 2 or more participants from the same organisation
• 9 am - 5 pm
• Coffee & tea with snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks
• Lunch will be provided
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the end of the workshop.
Please use this form to register for our HRM SKILLS Workshops.
* Please note that the participant’s particulars will be shared with SSG (SkillsFuture Singapore) for the post-training TRAQOM (Training Quality and Outcome Measurement) survey.
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-7516 or 6338-8487, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
You can register online for any of HRM SKILLS Workshops using the Registration Form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The information we require for email registration is as follows:
- Course Title & Date
- Participant's Full Name, NRIC/FIN, Email Address, Mobile Number
- Organisation, Company Name or Self-Sponsored
- Contact Person (If different from Participant)
- Contact Number